QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
Johnson Bespoke Limited (the ‘Organisation’) aims to provide defect-free products and services to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates a Quality Management System that has gained ISO 9001 : 2015 certification, including aspects specific to its scope of certification.
The management is committed to:
Develop and improve the Quality Management System
Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
The enhancement of customer satisfaction. The management has a continuing commitment to:
Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
Establish the Quality Policy and to set Quality Objectives at relevant functions, levels and processes
Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the Quality Objectives, and report on the internal audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
Ensure the availability of resources.
Further measurable Quality Objectives may be defined in the Organisation’s Quality Objective and
Target Register on QMS Connect.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Quality Management System.
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are made available to all members of staff and to relevant interested parties.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
It is the Organisation’s objective to carry out all necessary activities, to protect the environment and to continually improve the Environmental Management System through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of the Organisation’s activities
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Prevent pollution in all its forms
- Control noise emissions from operations
- Minimise the risk to the general public and employees from operations and activities undertaken by the Organisation.
Top management demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to the Environmental Management System by:
- Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System
- Ensuring that the Environmental Policy and Environmental Objectives are established and are compatible with the strategic direction and the context of the Organisation
- Ensuring the integration of the Environmental Management System requirements into the Organisation’s business processes
- Ensuring that the resources needed for the Environmental Management System are available
- Communicating the importance of effective environmental management and of conforming to the Environmental Management System requirements
- Ensuring that the Environmental Management System achieves its intended outcomes
- Directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the Environmental Management System
- Promoting continual improvement
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
The Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees, external providers and other interested parties.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY
The following is a statement of the Company‘s health and safety policy in accordance with Section 2 of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974.
It is the policy of Johnson Bespoke Limited to ensure so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all employees working for the Company and other persons who may be affected by our undertakings.
As a business we acknowledge that the key to successful health and safety management requires an effective policy, organisation and arrangements, which reflect the commitment of senior management. To maintain that commitment, we will continually measure, monitor, improve and revise where necessary, our Occupational Safety and Health (OH&S) management system to ensure that health and safety standards are adequately maintained.
The Director will implement the Company’s health and safety policy and recommend any changes to meet new circumstances. The Company recognises that successful health and safety management contributes to successful business performance and will allocate adequate finances and resources to meet these needs.
The management of Johnson Bespoke Limited looks upon the promotion of health and safety measures as a mutual objective for themselves and employees. It is therefore, the policy of management to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury and damage to property. Also, the Company aims to protect everyone, including visitors and members of the public, in so far as they come into contact with our activities, from any foreseeable hazard or danger.
All employees have duties under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and are informed of their personal responsibilities to take due care of the health and safety of themselves and to ensure that they do not endanger other persons by their acts or omissions. Employees are also informed that they must co-operate with the Company in order that it can comply with the legal requirements placed upon it and in the implementation of this policy. We are committed to continued consultation with the workforce to enable all viewpoints and recommendations to be discussed at regular intervals.
The Company will ensure a systematic approach to identifying hazards, assessing the risks, determining suitable and sufficient control measures and informing employees of the correct procedures needed to maintain a safe working environment. We will provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe places and systems of work, safe plant and machinery, safe handling of materials and substances, the provision of adequate safety equipment and ensure that appropriate information, instruction, training and supervision is given.
We regard all health and safety legislation as the minimum standard and expect management to achieve their targets without compromising health and safety.
All content is subject to copyright | Johnson Bespoke Joinery & Metal Fabrication Ltd 2021